Monday, April 19, 2010

Cute Kiddos

I've been feeling much better lately, and I'm starting to have a little more energy. But somehow I'm throwing up more now than before. Yesterday, I was getting myself and the kids ready for church and suddenly needed to run to the bathroom. Peyton followed me and watched the proceedings. He was not at all grossed out. In fact, I think he was kind of impressed. After I threw up he said, "Wow, Mom! That was a lot!" He and Maryam were both concerned that I should stay home from church since I was sick. They didn't want me to get anyone else sick. So cute!

We had a great weekend, enjoying three full days in a row with Daddy. It was so nice to have busy season come to an end this year. Tobin works really hard, and we appreciate his dedication to taking care of our family. We also appreciate the days when we get to have him all to ourselves! Tobin and I were even able to go out car shopping on Saturday, and ended up driving home with a new (to us) minivan. I'll post about that later today once I've downloaded (or is it uploaded?) the pictures.

1 comment:

Tiffany Kadani said...

How fun! Uploaded I think is the proper term. Peyton is so cute and such a boy to think it was cool.
Hope the running to the bathroom ends soon. That must be awkward during Church.