Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Posts are Coming . . .

I promise we have been doing stuff.  Not super exciting stuff, just regular life stuff.  I've been trying to get time to post about it.  I almost did post a couple times recently.  But inevitably, there is someone who needs my attention right now, and the blog gets put on hold again.  Oh well.  Suffice it to say, we have had the flu, a cold, and the flu again in the past three weeks.  I'm done with vomiting children now.  No one is allowed to have the flu again.  Ever.  I think we are finally done with puking.  The house has been disinfected.  The laundry is almost all clean.   Phew!

I'll try to get at least one post done this week before I take off on a fun filled birthday trip to see my siblings and parents.  I'm super excited!

Hang on just a bit longer, devoted readers.  (Are there any devoted readers of my blog?  I'm sure I lost any I may have had when I became a delinquent blogger a year or so ago.  Alas . . .)

I'll tease you (and hopefully pique your interest) with a couple recent photos.

Braden - Too cool in pink sunglasses!

Natalie - Ready for her close up!
Tobin, Peyton, and Maryam

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm a devoted follower! Love the sunglasses, too, by the way!