Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Father's Day A's Game

For Father's Day, we gave Tobin tickets to an A's game.  The game was July 29th, so he had to wait a bit to actually get his present.  Tobin, Peyton, Maryam, and I went to the game together, while the babies stayed home with a babysitter.  Poor Michelle Conover.  They really gave her a run for her money that night!  I believe she ended up putting both babies to bed around 6:30 because they would not stop crying.  I think this means I should leave the house without them more often.

Maryam and Peyton waiting for the BART train

Tobin, Peyton, and Maryam



Lydia and Tobin

Tobin and Peyton

Maryam and Lydia

 We had so much fun at the game!  We rode BART to the coliseum--Peyton and Maryam's first time on a train.  They were really excited to get to ride BART.  I'm not much of a sports person, so I don't even remember if the A's won the game or not.  Afterward, there were fireworks set to broadway show tunes.  The fireworks show was incredible!  One of the best I have ever seen. 

The kids were completely exhausted by the time we headed home.  They both fell asleep on the train ride home.

Sleepy Maryam

Sleeping Peyton

No comments: