Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Season

I love this season! We just decorated our house and Christmas tree tonight. I love the lights and all the nativity scenes we have. It just makes me feel so happy to look around and see Christmas all over my house.

I think I'm nearly done with Christmas shopping. I've become quite ambitious about the number of crafts I'm going to complete as gifts this year. I've got a busy month ahead to get it all done. I did manage to finish a couple of things this weekend, though. I can't post any pictures yet because I can't be certain who will check my blog. I'll have to do a big photo post after Christmas day.

For now, I need your input on one outstanding Christmas idea. What do I get or make for the women in my Primary presidency? I can't spend too much money, but I do want to show them my appreciation. They really work hard to make things run smoothly. I would appreciate any ideas you can share!

1 comment:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I wrapped all my Christmas gifts already... not for any other reason other than to enhance the ambiance of our home. I love Christmas!

Gifts... scarves? Or a blanket? Bath and Body stuff? I am cold right now and need to take a shower so maybe that's why I'm thinking those things :)

Who is your first counselor?