Saturday, November 14, 2009

Need . . . To . . . Craft . . .

I've been pretty busy this week and haven't had time to do any crafting. I've been trying not to think about it. Then, this morning I started browsing through blogs and following links to other blogs . . . about crafting! Now I am in full withdrawal mode! I found a super cute craft that I really want to make for someone for Christmas. I'll probably need to make one for myself first so I can work out all the kinks. (And that way I get something super cute too.) I can't wait to get started! Not sure when I'll have time, but Christmas is coming quickly, so I better get to it!



Check out my inspiration here: http://shanty2chic.blogspot.com/2009/11/whitneys-christmas-joy-plaques.html

2 comments:

Tara said...

LOVE IT LYDIA! Great idea! Might have to try that one myself.....maybe next year. I am already trying to get Christmas done and I am not close. I finished cross stitching Porter's stocking (he is 20 months)oops. Just have to sew the backing on, and am embroidering dish towels for just a few friends. One year I did 16 of them and Just about went crazy!!! What are you doing for neighbors? always need good ideas!! Wish we lived close and I would be your buddy making these awesome signs.

Unknown said...

These are awesome!! Thanks for posting a link!! Is this a friend of yours, or just a random find?? I too wish I lived closer cause I would so attend a crafting party at your casa! I still put out the X-mas tree you made with with fabric wrapped dowels and tiny ornaments!! I smile and think of you every year!! :-)

hugs,
Robin