Monday, January 19, 2009

This was the best ever!

This past weekend we went to my brother Bruce's wedding in Salt Lake City. It was a crazy fast trip! My grandmother let our little family and Tobin's parents stay with her. I enjoyed seeing Grandma and staying with her. We had such a nice time meeting Bruce's new wife, Marissa, and Anna's fiance, Kyle. It was so great to spend time with my family. Have you seen the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding? That's a lot like wedding planning/prep at the Walther house. I loved every minute of being there.

During the song where Bruce was dancing with my mom, Maryam walked over and cut in. I have a cute picture of her dancing with both of them. While they were dancing, she told them, "This was the best ever!" Later when she was dancing with me, she said the same thing. I totally agree!

We drove home to California on Sunday. That morning, just outside of Salt Lake, Peyton asked where we were going. I told him we were going home to our house. He said, "No, I want to go to Mor Mor's house (my mom) because it's fun!" I'm so glad they both enjoyed the weekend there.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love dancing with my little ones! What a special memory!

Tara said...

Sometime when you are passing through and have a little time...stop by and stay with us! We'd love to see you!