Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary Program

Today was the primary program in our ward. I have been working on the program all year, with tons of help from my counselors and secretary and, of course, the children. We have practiced for a couple of weeks, and the big day was finally here. I was actually a little nervous this morning as Sacrament Meeting started. The kids did such a good job! As I sat there watching them give their parts--most of which are their own words--and sing the songs, I was overcome by the spirit. I didn't realize before how much I love these beautiful young children. They are so strong and valiant. And their testimonies are so wonderful! Through their beautiful program they lifted my spirit and strengthened my testimony. I'm so glad I have the opportunity to work with them. These are truly spirit children of our Heavenly Father. His light shines through their eyes. I am so blessed to have them touch my life.

No comments: