Friday, February 15, 2013

What to do . . .?

When you are super behind on something like blogging or scrapbooking--I'm behind on both, by the way--where do you start?  Do you go back, start where you left off, and try valiantly to catch up?  Or do you just start with today (or the recent past) and move forward, filling in the giant gap as you can?  I've heard before with scrapbooking that you should do the latter, but I'm not sure if it would work all that well for blogging.  What say you, fellow bloggers?

2 comments:

Sarah E said...

Thanks for the updates! Can't wait to see what you have in mind for the quilt! I'm sure we will all know soon what the baby is! P.S. my due date is actually April 16th. So we are just pushing for March at this point:)

madbug said...

Love the updates!!! And I think you can just start from here and work forward. I can't imagine trying to think back to last week and remember all that happened let alone a month or two ago!!! Can't wait to keep reading :)