Friday, February 15, 2013

This One Is For Sarah Elkins!

My sister, Sarah Elkins, is having a baby shower tomorrow.  She and her husband are expecting a new bundle of joy, due in May.  However, the baby seems to want to arrive sooner than that!  I want to make the baby a quilt, but Sarah and her husband are waiting to find out the sex of the baby until he or she is born.  What a fun surprise!  Because of this, I am waiting to make their baby quilt.  :)  I have sketched out an original idea.  Something I've never tried before, so I hope it turns out well.  I'm actually really excited about it.  Now I just need to know the baby's sex so I can finish the plan and make sure I have enough of the right color(s) of fabric.  I can't wait to find out!

Once the quilt is done, I'll certainly post pictures here so you can all see how cute the quilt is.  (If it doesn't turn out well, then there won't be any pictures.  ha ha ha!  You might have to wonder for a long time which way it goes, based on my most recent blogging frequency.  ;))

I love you, Sarah!  I hope your party tomorrow is super fun!

No comments: