Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Apparently, the last time I posted was in April.  I knew it had been a long time, but I didn't realize just how long.  I haven't even been on blogger to read all of your blogs, which I miss immensely!  I guess life just got a little to busy and hectic.  And blogger had to go for a while.  Hopefully I'm back now.

I'm sure I have a lot to tell you about.  I hope I took a lot of picture, because that is really how I remember what I've done lately.  Hence, the need to return to blogger and my journal so my kids can fill in the gaps in their/my history.

We are doing well.  The kids are growing like weeds still!  Braden and Natalie just turned 2 yesterday.  I have no idea how two years have elapsed since their birth.  They are adorable and very good at tantrums already.  I really miss them being babies!  Oh well.  Better gear up for toddler life . . . potty training, destroying anything they can get into, discovering everything, learning so many new words and concepts, etc.  This is such a fun age!

Peyton and Maryam started 1st grade in August.  They still attend the charter school near us.  So far I think they love school.  They seem to have fun and enjoy their teachers.  It's really hard for me to be removed from their experiences and not really know what they are doing all day.  I would love to be a fly on the wall . . .

I'll post more soon.  With more pictures!  (I'm sure I said that the last time I posted too.  :)  I really do mean it!)

No comments: