Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Names

I'm beginning to feel anxious that we have not yet selected names for the new babies. We have narrowed down a list of boy and girl names, but so far none of them seem like the right fit. Tobin and I have discussed them a little more this week, and I think we are getting closer to a decision now. I won't tell you which way we are leaning yet; I'll just give you the short list of boy and girl names. Feel free to offer your opinions and suggestions.

Boy Names
Anders
Braden
Craig
Dallin
Wolfgang

Girl Names
Emma
Natalie
Katrina
Clara
Hannah
Ella

5 comments:

Mills Medley said...

Well in my opinion Craig is pretty cool, but then again my dad, adam's dad and adam's middle name is craig so naturally we named our son Urban CRAIG mills :0)
Braden is the name of our nephew and he is a snot..lol

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Emma :0) but since we didn't have a girl I will tell you our girl name was Imre or Zahia (like Isaiah only without the "i" sound)

I forgot the rest of your boy names but I am POSITIVE you guys will come up with steller ones :0)

either way I wish we were there to see you guys and the new babies

Cami said...

So glad you posted names, I love hearing what people are thinking. I love Clara for a girl and Braden for boy. Because I am so sure that my opinion will be considered! haha But, I think those go well with your other kid's names. Emma is cute, but very popular right now, if that matters to you. Next time you need to give us background on them!

Jennifer Skinner said...

We're the worst at picking for our own kids. We always have left it to the last minute.

My vote:
Braden and Ella

But they would all be adorable.

Unknown said...

I vote for Craig and Clara. Or, at least Clara and NOT Wolfgang. :)
Hope you're well! I miss you!

Julie said...

If I had a vote (and I'm really not certain that baby naming should be decided by most popular vote, but I digress...) :)
I am loving Craig, Braden, Natalie or Ella. You'll know which names are right! Keep us updated!