Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lewis and Renee's Wedding

My younger brother Lewis and his fiance Renee were married August 15, in the Redlands temple. Yes, this is our third wedding this year! Most of the Walther clan met up in Ontario on Thursday evening. Friday we went to Newport Beach for the day. We had so much fun! The little ones played on the beach with Mormor and Tobin, while the rest of the adults had a great time in the ocean. I really had forgotten how much I love the beach, especially when I get to go there with my family. We had such a nice time!
Mor Mor and Maryam
Lydia, Tobin, Peyton, Grace, Hope
Lydia & Maryam


Tobin, Peyton, Maryam, Grace, Hope
Oompa Loompa & Mor Mor in the background


Saturday we met at the temple for a beautiful wedding. Lewis and Renee's sealer was awesome. He was sweet and clever and funny. I hope they can remember some of the things he said. After the wedding we had some time to hang out at the hotel and go swimming again. Then in the evening we were off to Renee's parent's beautiful backyard for the reception.
Renee & Lewis
Maryam, Lydia, Peyton, Tobin
Peyton and Maryam loving the disposable cameras
Charlotte, Lydia, Peyton, Marissa, Bruce
Tobin & Peyton

Lydia, James, Bruce, Renee, Katya, Lewis, Nina, Sarah, Emily, Anna

I loved being on vacation with my family. It was really fun to have us all together with no obligations but to have fun and spend time with each other. We have to do this again!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I agree. That was so much fun. Another couple of days would have been perfect!!

Unknown said...

I loved every detail from Lewis and Renee's Wedding. this cute wedding was planned wonderfully. I am in love with this fun post and I hope that everything in my wedding is also going to be such joyful. We would have the carnival themed ceremony at the outdoor event space Atlanta.