Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Still Behind . . .

Sorry, still no time for a proper post. But I'll let you all know that life is moving ahead quickly! I'm sure it is for you, too! Peyton and Maryam just turned 3! I don't know where 3 years has gone. I will try to post pictures soon. They are adorable and so smart. (Of course, I'm impartial, right?)

I have to brag for a quick minute . . . My hubby has been working really hard at diet and exercise since the start of this year. He has lost about 30 pounds already! I'm not going to post a picture yet, but I will eventually. I'm not even sure how he would feel about me posting this. But I'm so excited for him. He is doing such a good job staying motivated and committed. I'm really proud of him! And I've lost a couple of pounds by default. lol.

More later. Thanks for continuing to post on your own blogs, even when I am behind! :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Way to go Tobin!

Julie said...

Keep up the good work!

nyn said...

I love your posts. I can't believe your kiddos are three, that has gone by so fast. And good job Tobin. It is hard work. Love and miss you guys.